How it Works
Curious how process serving works? We’ve put together a brief rundown of the steps involved.
- Case is filed with the court.
- Documents are emailed to email@example.com. Be sure to include YOUR contact information in the email such as name, address, and phone number.
- Your case information is entered into our system and forwarded to the server.
- We will send you an invoice via our online portal that you can pay online. If you are not comfortable paying online, you can call the office with your credit/debit card information.
- We will make multiple attempts to serve your documents and keep you updated as to status along the way.
- Once service has been completed, we will email you a copy of the affidavit from the server and then mail the original which you will then have to file with the court.